Wednesday, April 27, 2016

SNAP - Imagination & Squinting Required

Linking in with Helena & the other Snappy Folks at: SNAP

This week my selection does require you to push hard on your imagination & squinting many help. It may be a little like cloud gazing, but I can clearly see faces in these rocks/stones/boulders.   

#1 - The dual faces embedded in these two very large rocks are my favourites. I pass by them every couple of weeks on my way to have lunch with a friend.  At first I only saw the big guy's sharp nose & face but then when I stood staring at them, I could see his little friend snuggling in for a cuddle.





# 2 - This moss covered stone is in my garden & I had Mr Man pick him out of a rubble stone fence years ago (with permission) because I saw a gorilla face within the stone. I cannot say that I am a big gorilla fan, I just like stones that are unique.




#3 - This stone I see on my daily walks & I just know his smile is encouraging me to keep going in my 10,000 daily steps.








8 comments:

  1. I saw them all and they made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first two friends right away, and with your explanation saw the gorilla as well. The smily face is the easiest one! Fun collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No squinting required - love the gorilla!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and unusual! It took me a minute to see the gorilla - loved your top two nestling in together ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very novel choice for Snap but very clever. I could see them all. I love looking for characters. Trees and bushes are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're great! Funny how once you can spot them, you can't "unsee" them again, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm here from 'Coffee on the porch' because of your Corrie love!
    I love the snuggly rocks. I'm too trying to do 10,000 steps a day. Think today I'll fail!

    ReplyDelete