Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Pairs Of Pails

Linking in with Helena at: http://helenascreativemaven.blogspot.ca/

This week my Pairs are a couple of Christmas gift pails of chocolates.  I buy through Costco, 3-4 at the start of the season as I think these make cute & easy hostess gifts.  Mr Man usually gives one to the lady in the office that is the call coordinator to thank you her for keeping his work logs straight.  Both pails come in versions of reversed colour; blue pail, white trim or white pail with blue trim; red pail, white trim, white pail, red trim.  I believe the chocolates are a dark truffle chocolate - I have never had one, because once started, they would never leave the house!


10 comments:

  1. As Helena says, they're cute and a lovely idea for a gift. You also have a snowman picture for the scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute; I haven't been to Costco in a few weeks. Maybe I should get over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! The recipients are sure to love them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure the recipients of those gifts will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are lovely and well done for not sampling one!

    ReplyDelete