Tuesday, December 01, 2015

My Month In Numbers - November 2015

Connecting months with Julie at : Notes On Paper

During November 2015 I heard about or was directly involved with what seemed like a lot of losses & I have to say overall, it has been one of the first times I was anxious for the month to end.  I will be thankful that December has now begun & with it comes with a lot about celebrations.

So, to my numbers for November:
 
My Feet In Boots

 
Walked = 300,185 steps
Drove = 289 K
Dinners made at home = 27
Happy Visits with friends in person = 3 
Birthdays celebrated  = 7
Funerals & Celebrations of Life = 3
Weddings Celebrated  = 1
Blog Posts By Me = 16
Dentist Visits  = 2
Long Distance Catch Up Calls With Friends =1
Mr Man Away = 9 days
 Worked In The Clinic  = 6 days
Worked For The Clinic Out of Office =10 days
Christmas Trees put up = 2 (only 1 is decorated so far)
Outside Christmas Lights Hung = 6 strings
Outside Angel =1
Shrubs Removed = 3

Christmas Cakes Baked = 2
Christmas Cookies = 2 kinds X 2 batches 

Cookie Dough With Pecans



Bags to Recycle Centre = 2 - probably the last for the year
Mr Man's Eye Appointments = 3
Professional Photo Fund Raiser Shoot = 1
Snow Tires put on = 4 (they are SO ugly)
Baking Tins sorted = 12+

 
Pretty Christmas Baking Tins - Fill & Give



Chiropractor Snapped & Cracked  = 3 visits
Massages of Pleasure  = 2 (there goes my paycheque)
Books Read = 2 (very slow month)

Brooded over hurt feelings - too much time wasted


  

12 comments:

  1. That's quite a selection of tins, and quite different from mine! Well done on the walking - I should take a leaf from your book.
    Sorry you had your feelings hurt - you don't deserve that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tin designs are getting better every year, I could (won't) collect pretty Christmas tins. The walking is sometimes a challenge, the key for me, is I put it into my planner, just like a meeting. My feelings are recovered - thanks.

      Delete
  2. Well let's kick that last one straight back into November. No hurt feelings in December, only happy moments x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra, I'm going to put it all down to being a raw month of emotions, just like the winds of November, so all blown out - I love Christmas season

      Delete
  3. In certain poses I tell my yoga students that I can save them a chiropractor co-pay. ;o) I really hope December holds SO many wonderful things for you to count, Mary-Lou! And oh gosh, I can really relate to your final item! I hope your time is much better spent in the upcoming month! Hugs to you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a new Yoga Studio opening in town & I am checking out their schedule of classes. I "did" yoga a couple of years ago but the instructor moved on & her replacement just didn't do it for me (cut, nose, spite, I know). Thanks for those hugs Deb, it sure felt good :)

      Delete
  4. Exactly what Sandra said! I hope December is a good month for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a very mixed November ... focus on the good bits and here's wishing you an amazing and fun filled December

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. I am mulling the quote, which I think goes like this.... how can you expect to move ahead in the book if you keep re-reading the last chapter. So eyes forward to all December's gifts.

      Delete
  6. That's a lot going on in your month! Well done on such a high number of steps walked; a good counterpoint for all the kilometres covered in the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying really hard to keep the steps over 10,000/day which includes some days I walk to work, which is luckily close - 20 minutes away.

      Delete