Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy August Lists - Day 31, The Last

Day 31 - The Last Question:  Thoughts On The Month?

I have enjoyed spending time with everyone over this last 31 days. Thank you all who have read and a big thanks for the encouragement from many of your comments,  I really do appreciate.  

I have learned a lot about myself in just pondering some of these questions.  I am so glad I committed to doing the list.  I may do something similar next year.  I have already tossed around an idea about doing 31 Days of Gratitude in October.  October is when Canadian Thanksgiving is and what better time to think of gratitude and give thanks, although I do on a daily basis.  Several years ago in a secret Santa exchange I received a Gratitude Journal and every year since I have kept one.  Please if anyone would like to join in, if even for just a few of the days, please join me.

Now that thought has spurred me on to thinking of how does one create a link up/link to within the blog?  That is another great thing about blogging, I am learning more and more every day.  

August has been a good month.  I'll see everyone next in at Helena's Pairs on Wednesday.  Thank you again for joining me in Happy August Lists.




6 comments:

  1. I've used this one before - it's free and is easy to use.

    http://www.simply-linked.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen for sharing that link. I like free and I really like easy to use.

      Delete
  2. So an October list is definitely happening? I might think about joining in - if not daily then maybe roundups - two gratitudes every other day or seven on Sunday... Whatever. Definitely need to focus on the pluses at the moment, however it does need to be sincere! So that's a pretty fine balance to be achieved during the next month. Let's see what September holds!
    Well done on completing your August lists. It was quite a marathon but always nice to pop in here :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am giving Thankful lists a real thought to what. I like your idea of a Sunday roundup. Yes I've/we've got 29 days in September to think about this further :)

      Delete
  3. I did Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday class for several years and enjoyed doing the entries every day. Don't know about the linky thing, I just connect when others use them LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never done any of Shimelle's classes but I have been tempted by her Journal Your Christmas. I think the commitment of Happy August Lists got me into blogging more and now I am feeling much more comfortable. Wait to see if I figure out linking up :)

      Delete