Saturday, August 29, 2015

Happy August Lists - Day 29

Question 29 - Your Aspirations.

Right now my aspirations are low - this is part of the reason I am anxious that my Guiding/Guardian Angels assist me with developing a new dream.  Not sure the vision board really clicked for me.
Jamie Oliver (Internet)

Some days my aspiration is just to get to the end of the work day without loosing my cool.  Some days, some people!  

Is trying to commit to and sticking with a healthier eating plan an aspiration?  I aspire to be a wizard in the kitchen - channelling a combination of Mrs Weasley and Jamie Oliver.

I have tons of scrapping paper and embellishments that I would like to use on many envisioned pages. I am inspired and in awe of the talents I see from so many of the blog ladies I am stalking following.

I really want to own my own horse again or at least find one to lease on a long term basis.  So is this a dream or aspiration?  
The Dream Horse

I think I've just depressed myself.


2 comments:

  1. Don't be depressed! Tho I know what you mean. It is easy to feel overwhelmed by dreams that seem too far out of reach. I have many such, which linger in the background and are too heavy to lift. I don't visit them often. Instead I like to break them down into more manageable stages, or concentrate on one or two which deliver small pleasures/satisfaction along the way. Don't give up and good luck!

    ReplyDelete