Wednesday, August 03, 2016

SNAP - The Monks In My Garden

Linking in with some very Snappy folks along with our hostess Helena at:  SNAP.    Have a peek at what everyone else has found as a foursome collection this week & then join in - go on, you know you want to.

This week my SNAP collection is about the monks residing in my garden.

Purple Monkshood





















Saint Fiacre patron saint of gardeners





















White Monkshood























Monk on a swing













11 comments:

  1. I'm thinking very fondly of your garden right now, with that lovely area for curling up with a book and the shady trees. Thank you for sharing it with us through your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's clever! I like how your mind works

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of snaps - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a jolly monk that last one is! Clever idea for a set. Mine is from my garden today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monk on the swing is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely perfect. Bought a smile to my face before I sleep. I love how ypuve teamed this up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection; I would never have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant snap! Very creative and well done.

    ReplyDelete