Wednesday, April 06, 2016

SNAP - Wash It

Linking in with some other snappy folks at Helena's link:  Snap

My set of 4 connecting photos comes from our latest visit for Mr Man's ongoing eye treatments at Toronto Western Hospital.  There is a large campaign on for the correctness & need to wash your hands.  All about the hospital were large posters for instructions on how to correctly wash your hands; every few feet there were stations of hand sanitize to wash your hands with.  There were just so many different posters but staying within the parameters of the Snap, I am sticking with 4 photos.























11 comments:

  1. I love public signs - I wonder if too many in one area with the same message means people pay less attention rather than more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena raises a good point. My favorite is the last one---catchy graphic, bright colors to attract your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Helena could be right! Some of these signs are very familiar to me as a nurse. I have however never seen the mom knows best one and of course she does! A common slogan over here is be naked from the elbow down. I am now going to stick my neck out and say that the worst offenders on non hand washing are....the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting variety of signs.....I too like the last sign best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one that agrees, something that makes you smile is more likely to stick than something that often states the obvious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I love the "Mom was right" poster at the end. Fun set of snaps! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes love the "mom was right" poster. A great set for snap Mary-Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helena might be on to something. When I was visiting my Mum in hospital last year, I couldn't help noticing that not everyone complied. Euw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if the reason the signs are different so that people do take notice of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. With Covid hindsight, these signs had it right all along, didn't they?

    ReplyDelete