Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Snap - Guess Who's Coming For Dinner

Linking in with Helena at Snap where you can link in with the rest of the snappy photographers.

This week my set of Snap are photos that I took while we wandered outside of the Civic Art Gallery.  We have tried several times to visit indoors, but either it's closed or shut for repairs.  But at least there are some large art installations on the grounds to look at.  I know that art is VERY subjective & all about individual tastes but some of these pieces really challenge me on interpretation of  what the artists had in mind.  While these pieces are not truly connected, I have attempted to tie them together with my own story about them.


The Dining Table
Dinner Guest Missing His Pants
Entertaining Dinner Guest With Puppet


The Family Coming For Dinner

7 comments:

  1. Great snaps, and that's a fun mental exercise for those sculptures. I like revisiting art because how we see it will often change over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the gallery has all those pieces outside - and your connecting narrative is fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun is your narrative; I love that you were able to see this story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the way you tied these together to create a story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way you have tied these together. A bit chilly for dinner me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting sculptures, good story you have made too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that table very much and I think it's made all the more interesting by the snowy surroundings

    ReplyDelete