Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snap - 4 Of A Kind - To Do Battle

Linking in with Helena at: http://helenascreativemaven.blogspot.ca/

This week my Snap - 4 Of A Kind are quite representative of  winter & Canada.

For safety purposes (mine), all photos were taken during school hours.  

The first two photos are of 2 forts across from each other &  definitely in territory struggle, there was evidence of a previous fierce battle.   The Solidarity fort was rather close to the sidewalk; I have fears of what constitutes a target from this fort.  The last photo of the fort with snowman guard has obvious signs of a guard dog ... I'll say no more.

 #1 Fort

Across The Street From #1 Fort

Solidarity Fort

Comes With A Guard Of Sorts

14 comments:

  1. Oh brr!! I'm feeling chilly just looking at those photos. I suspect what makes enough snow for a fun fort for kids, makes a pain in the behind for the grown ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow forts are not something we see much of around here. I did smile at your guard dog comment! Thank you for your lovely words on my Snap! set. You made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I'm afraid that's what I'm going home to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never eat yellow snow.... wise words!

    When I was little I loved building forts and 'helping' with the shovelling. It happens rarely enough here that I don't mind it, knowing it will all be gone in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember making snow forts when I was growing up. My friend and I made one once that was so strong that the neighbourhood boys couldn't even knock it done..it only came down when the snowplow cleared the driveway and dumped all the snow on top of the fort!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't I would want to be in the crossfire of those. The thought of a snowball down my neck is making me feel COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish we had snow like that it n the UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too me too! I want to play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fascinating set - I don't think I've ever seen forts here, even when there is enough snow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I just love this set for Snap! it is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have only ever seen forts mXe from sand here, so snow ones are a great idea! We often have snow like this but so far we have escaped this winter and I am crossing my fingers! Lovely idea for a Snap!

    ReplyDelete