Thursday, December 31, 2015

An End & A Beginning Of A Year



From The Internet

 
In saying goodbye to 2015, I will also say Thank you 2015.  This year has provided me with many rewards & happy experiences,  along with many challenges & difficult moments.  I have tried to grow & learn from each experience,whether it be the good, the not so good & some of the ugly. I plan to take the knowledge of the difficult lessons learned forward but not the heartache.  I embrace the joyful memories created & keep them with me always, so that I have a ready smile.


And to 2016, I say




A happy New Year! 
Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and laboured here,
And made of it a happy year.
~Edgar Guest



 



11 comments:

  1. Such a nice sentiment looking forward and back. You are so good with the vignettes.
    Thanks for including the Guest verse. Always bears a read - I texted it round my mates one New Year's Day and got some nice responses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Mary-Lou. I love the Guest verse and I truly hope that you can look back at the end of next year and know that the words describe your life in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a wonderful photo! Your words are wise and thoughtful :). Looking forward to being here again in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! May you be blessed with good things and good times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen - I believe it's a good year to have a good year!

      Delete
  5. You've shared some tough times with us Mary-Lou, and yet your positivity shines through as a message to us all to enjoy the good. Here's wishing you a Happy 2016 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been some real crappy moments for sure, but new year, new adventures & I am thankful for all the positive energy I have received from blogging friends. Happy New Year to us all.

      Delete
  6. A Happy New Year to you, Mary-Lou. Thank you for your thoughtful comments throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Fiona, I thank you for visiting me here on the patio. Wishing you a joyful 2016.

      Delete