Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Happy August Lists - Question 18

Question 18 - A Favourite Moment

Tequila Sunrise in my garden
There are so many, thankfully,  to choose from.  The moment I got my first horse.  The moment I was married.  The moment receiving a hard earned diploma.  The moment I got the dream job I had schooled for.  The moment of my first  cross country course of a 3 day event (horses). The moment I watched my BFF graduate from Vet College. The moment my dream dressage horse, Lystra, became mine. The moment a special someone showed up in my life. The moment of ribbon presentation for a horse show.  The moment of helping to birth twin calves.  The moment receiving a positive (good) result from health tests.  The moment I met my latest fur girls.  The moment I watched my friend marry. 


Tequila Sunrise in my garden
So many moments, each one special and memorable for a variety of reasons. So much living on either side of that special moment.

I think there is a quote that says we do not remember moments but days or is it the other way around, we don't remember days but remember moments.   Anyway I am capturing moments on mass this week participating in Ali Edwards Week In The Life. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower and I especially like the top photo of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a really pretty & fragrant rose. I used it last year in SPSH for sunrise.

      Delete